Wonder Warehouse is a fun, loving, and safe environment for children from newborn to Kindergarten. Our desire is to create an atmosphere where preschoolers are free to learn about Jesus and experience His unconditional love. Whether by rocking a baby, singing songs with a toddler, or actively engaging older children in Bible stories, our desire is to help children leave Wonder Warehouse knowing three basic truths:
- GOD MADE ME.
- GOD LOVES ME.
- JESUS WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND FOREVER.
We meet each week in the cafeteria at Rossview High School. The doors open 15 minutes prior to the start of each service.
Our Mission in Wonder Warehouse:
Our vision is to be the best kids ministry by how we value and love every child and parent.
Our mission is to help kids become growing followers of Jesus by consistently focusing on the three “high’s”: high touch, high quality, and a high dependence on God.
- High Touch is how the Kids Ministry focuses on being relationally strong as a team and willing to build relationships with the children and parents in our ministry.
- High Quality is how every role in Kids Ministry is carried out to the best of each leader’s ability.
- High Dependence on God is how the Kids Ministry consistently prays for God to use us to strengthen our ministry’s partnership with parents and to see children grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
We partner with parents in the following ways:
1.) Striving to know everyone's name & keep your children safe
We believe one of the most important ways to partner with parents is to know every family. Parents, please make an effort to get to know your child's classroom volunteer and we will strive to know you. We also want you to know that your child's safety is at the top of our priority list and we take it very seriously. To help ensure safety, we have established ratios in our Wonder Warehouse environment. Read more about ratios HERE.
On the 1st Sunday of every month, we provide a copy of our monthly calendar. This is a wonderful take home tool that reinforces at home what was covered on Sunday at church. We believe that what happens at home is more important than what happens at church. It it also available anytime HERE on our website.
Parenting can be tough! We want to help you navigate the world of parenting by providing monthly online classes that help you deal with some of the tough issues that your child is facing. We will send them to you by email, or they are always available online, so you can watch them in your PJ's if you want.
4.) Remind 101
Remind 101 is a text program that allows us to text you once a week giving you an activity or discussion that will help you reinforce what was taught on Sunday at home during the week. You can sign up for Remind 101 by texting @wonderwa to 931-557-8872.
We offer many resources such as Monthly Online Parenting Classes, Newsletters and other resources HERE in the Parents Section of our Website. We are adding new content often so be sure to bookmark the site and come back to visit regularly.
We offer these experiences specifically designed to help parents pass down their faith to their children in an annual ceremony based on a developmental milestone. You'll find everything you need HERE to get started with your child's annual Rite of Passage Experience.
Thinking about visiting Grace this Sunday?
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before service to register your children & get them settled in their classes.
- When you arrive, enter the cafeteria of the high school where we have a Kids Ministry Check In Area. There will be volunteers there to walk you through the registration process.