Although local church membership is not a step for everyone, it may be your next step. Church membership is not essential for salvation nor is it a command in Scripture. However, it is a meaningful step for followers of Jesus who wish to make official their commitment to a local church family.
Becoming a member of Grace Community Church means the following:
- You have committed to being faithful to the mission and vision of Grace.
- You are familiar with and agree with the beliefs of Grace.
- You will GATHER with your church family to worship God.
- You will CONNECT to others in a community group.
- You will use your gifts and resources to SERVE the church, the community and the world.
The membership process is carried out online. It will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. As part of the process, you will have the opportunity to share your story, ask questions and commit to the things mentioned above.
Online Membership Application