God has given Grace Community Church a big vision for our area. The rapid growth of our community and the large number of unchurched people in Montgomery County and surrounding areas makes for an attractive and immediate opportunity.
If you would like to partner with us as we reach our community for Christ, you may contribute to our efforts by using a variety of methods:
Place offering in baskets during worship on Sunday
Give at the Giving Kiosk on Sundays
Give Online HERE
- You may give online with a debit or credit card, as well as setup recurring donations
- If you desire to give to our "Unmistakable" building campaign, be sure to designate "building fund"
Mail your gift to: Grace Community Church, PO Box 3136, Clarksville, Tennessee 37043
Give on a recurring monthly basis through your bank
- Download and complete the automatic debit form; mail the completed form with a voided check to Grace Community Church, ATTN: Dennis Weiland, PO Box 3136, Clarksville, TN 37043 to begin automatic debits.
Text to Give
- Text the "keyword" followed by the amount you would like to give to 888-714-5110
- Keyword for Rossview - Give
- Keyword for Building Fund - Building
- Keyword for Kenwood - GiveK
- Example: Text "Give 100" to give $100 to Rossview Campus general fund
- Example: Text "GiveK 100" to give $100 to Kenwood Campus general fund
- Example: Text "Building 100" to give $100 to Building fund
- The first time you text, you will be asked to sign in to your SecureGive account. If you don't have a SecureGive account through Grace, you will be asked to create one the first time you text. Once you complete this step, the next time you plan to give you will only have to text the "keyword" and amount.
- We recommend that you save this number in your phone for future use.