In times of crisis, we as Christ followers are looking for ways to support and help, below are some ways you can support those in the midst of these tragedies:
How you can pray?
- Pray for all those who lost loved ones, homes, and businesses in the storm.
- Pray for the survivors as they begin to heal & rebuild.
- Pray for the community's leaders as they lead through recovery.
- Pray for first responders & emergency workers.
- Pray for opportunities for people to share the hope & love of Jesus in the midst of tragedy.
- Pray for the local churches as they minister to those in their community.
What you can do?
- Give financially. Grace has a designated disaster relief fund, so you can give directly to Grace and designate "Disaster Relief" on your check. This money goes directly to our local Cumberland Baptist Association's Disaster Relief Fund to help with their deployment and organizations in the affected areas.
- Contact organizations/churches in the area of the disaster to find out what supplies/donations are needed. Rally your friends to get together donations of supplies to send through the organization.